PMSA® supplies a full range of planetary pan mixers with loading capacities from 375 to 6 000 litres, for mixing concrete and specialised applications across a variety of industries including refractory materials, powders, plasters, shotcrete, fibre concrete and foundry materials.
PMSA® has partnered with Eurostar, the world leaders in planetary pan mixing technology.
Our planetary mixers enable customers to:
- Work at higher capacities
- Use different mixing actions
- Mix larger aggregates up to 60 mm
- Have multiple discharge gates
PMSA®’s aim is to help customers achieve the lowest cost of operation and maximised plant efficiency, resulting in increased profit.
Typical industries and applications for Planetary Pan Mixers
- Brick, block and paver making plants
- Concrete ready-mix batching plants
- Concrete roof tile plants
- Concrete pipe plants
- Concrete structural elements
- Pre-stressed concrete elements and flooring
- Dry adhesive mixing
- Wet-cast paving products
- Glass industry
- Iron-ore industry
- Ferro-chrome industry
- Mixing of powders
- Surface concrete for mining operations
- Fertilizer plants
Features & Benefits
The planetary pan mixer is an efficient, durable and reliable mixer, providing a low running cost, simple maintenance and a high ROI due to the following features:
Mixing Drive – purpose built for planetary mixers
- Hardened gears in an oil sump provide lubrication and cooling.
- Heavy-duty slew ring for smooth and reliable operations.
- Hydrodynamic coupling for soft start and protection of the transmission against overload.
Mixer drum and tooling
- High performance mixing system.
- Reversible mixing blades and overlapping mixing stars are ideal for high-performance concrete mix designs.
- Hydraulically operated discharge gates.
- Interchangeable wear-resistant liners.
- Mixing arms in NiCr round-bar with sleeve protection.
- Water distribution ring with high efficiency spray nozzles.
- Fast discharge device (FDD) is available to discharge material faster from the planetary pan mixer.
- High speed impact agitator is available for a more intensive mixing action.
Loader skip and hoist
- Independent dual wire rope for safety and smooth operation.
- Emergency stops for slack rope and rope failure occurrences.
- Aggregate inlet self-closing flap for dust reduction.
- Large diameter grooved drum reduces loader skip wire deterioration and overlapping.
- Loader skip design allows for efficient and fast discharge of aggregates into the mixer.
Planetary pan mixers have various available options
The Planetary pan mixer range are available with several options including:
- The mixer can be purchased with or without a loader skip
- High-speed agitator is optional for intensive mixing
- Tungsten carbide mixing arms and tools for extended life on mixing tools
- Ceramic linings for pan wall and floors for extended life and lower maintenance
- Mixer-mounted microwave moisture measuring equipment for automatic control of the water content in the mix
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last ® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks