PMSA® supplies a comprehensive range of concrete pipe, special concrete products and cage making machinery to meet customer requirements.
Concrete pipe products include:
- Concrete spun pipes
- Jacking pipes
- Reinforced concrete pipes
- Pre-stressed concrete pipes
- Small-bore concrete pipes
- Manhole elements including base units and tapers
Special concrete products include:
- Concrete flumes
- Concrete poles
- Concrete piles
- Concrete railway sleepers
- Concrete street gullies
In addition we offer wire cage making machines for the production of wire cages for the manhole and concrete pipe industry, as well as high-capacity cage welding machines for the production of round and square reinforcement cages for driven and bored piles, columns and beams.
Our machinery is Built to Last® for decades, ensuring a low lifetime cost of ownership.
Features & Benefits
The features of this specialised machinery range include:
- Concrete spun pipes: Our inclusion of vibro-press-spinning technology produces high quality products. Pipe diameters can vary between 350 mm to 3 120 mm with lengths varying from 6 m to 7 m.
- Jacking pipes: These pipes can be manufactured by using a spinning system or vertical cast method. Jacking pipes are commonly used for trenchless pipelines and are extremely strong to withstand the thrust loads that they are subjected to. By using a double cage these pipes can be reinforced with a steel collar at the socket end.
- Reinforced concrete pipes: Reinforced concrete spun pipes are ideal for road crossings that require high quality pipes to withstand transient loads. Diameters can range from 350 mm to 2 000 mm with lengths ranging from 2.5 m to 3.5 m.
- Pre-stressed concrete pipes: Pre-stressed concrete cylinder pipes are high quality pressure pipes and are produced by vertical casting of vibrated concrete. Pipe diameters can vary from 500 mm to 4 000 mm, with lengths ranging from 3 m to 6 m, depending on the design.
- Small-bore concrete pipes: Our equipment can also produce small-bore concrete pipes with a bell end or a large, straight wall. These can be made with or without reinforcing.
- Manhole elements: Manhole elements such as manhole rings, tapers, street gullies, base units and seating rings for manhole systems can all be produced on a variety of different machine ranges, depending on the design and production requirements.
- Wire cage making machinery: Our wire cage making plants are designed to suit customer requirements.