PMSA® has partnered with ABECE, world leaders in concrete roof tile technology. Our broad range of high quality, low maintenance equipment ranges from manual concrete roof tile machines producing 500 concrete roof tiles per day to fully automated plants producing over 60 000 concrete roof tiles per 9-hour shift. ABECE has over a century of industrial experience and more than 60 years in a worldwide concrete roof tile market allowing them to deliver the highest productivity and quality to customers wherever in the world they are.
PMSA® supplies a comprehensive range of machinery for the production of concrete roof tiles and the handling and packaging of concrete roof tiles during the manufacturing process.
PMSA® also supplies and manufactures full sand handling, screening, concrete batching and mixing plants for all concrete roof tile plants from small to ultra large plants.
Our aim at PMSA® is to assist customers to achieve the lowest production cost for concrete roof tiles through plant efficiency and highest quality roof tiles. Our machinery is Built to Last®, resulting in a low cost of ownership over decades of operation.
Concrete roof tiles have numerous benefits:
- Flexibility of applications: Concrete roof tiles are suitable for a vast range of building types, from low-cost and affordable housing developments to high-end homes and businesses.
- Design: Concrete roof tiles are attractive and can be manufactured in a range of designs and colours.
- Colour: A large choice of colours and finishes are available in through-colour or coated roof tiles.
- Thermal properties: Concrete roof tiles have good thermal properties providing a cooler living environment.
- Noise reduction from rail and hail: Concrete roof tiles minimise internal noise caused by rain and hail.
- Durability: Concrete roof tiles last for decades.
- Hardness: The density of the concrete roof tile surface makes it impermeable to water.
- Surface coating: Coated roof tiles prevent the growth of algae, fungus and moss.
- Easy to replace: Damaged roof tiles can be replaced easily and quickly.
- UV-resistance: Concrete roof tiles are UV-resistant.
Through our partners ABECE we offer the widest range of concrete roof and trim tile profiles manufactured on either aluminium or steel production pallets.
Plant concepts for making concrete roof tiles
- Small-capacity range (SPS) for production from 500 to 10 000 tiles per 9-hour shift
- Medium-capacity range (SPM) for production from 10 000 to 30 000 tiles per 9-hour shift
- Large-capacity range (SPL) for production from 30 000 to over 60 000 tiles per 9-hour shift
We also offer machinery upgrades, spare parts, service and support to the concrete roof tile industry.
Features & Benefits
PMSA® and ABECE equipment is Built to Last® with top of range technology features on all concrete roof tile machinery and associated equipment. Features of the high efficiency concrete roof tile plants include:
- Plants are available with speed form 10 tiles per minute to 140 high quality concrete roof tiles per minute providing clients the flexibility from a start-up plant to the highest possible capacity plants worldwide.
- Steel production pallets are offered on the SPM and SPL range of equipment, steel pallets are more cost effective compared with aluminium pallets and have a longer production life.
- All roof tile plants are offered in a step-by-step concept which allows you to expand production with your company’s organic growth.
- All parts of the plant are designed for easy upgrading to a higher level of automation. This makes the SPM and SPL system both flexible and easy to start up.
- By utilising servo drives and the latest technology on the SPM and SPL plants, ABECE is able to offer the most productive and highest efficiency plants available.
- Twin Servo Knife for precision cutting of wet concrete tiles during production results in lower wastage and better plant performance.
- All plants are designed with full operator accessibility in mind and this together with other features allows the plants to meet the highest possible safety standards.
- Robotic solution on the SPM and SPL range ensure that your production line is in the most optimised state to secure the highest productivity with a minimum of manpower, lowest energy usage and lowest maintenance cost.
- With a century of industrial experience and more than 60 years in a worldwide concrete roof tile market, ABECE deliver the highest productivity and quality to customers wherever in the world you are.