PMSA® supplies a comprehensive range of concrete wet-cast moulds and complete plants custom designed to meet customer requirements for new or existing wet-cast paving production plants.
Our wet-cast plants provide a low cost of operation, consistency, accuracy and repeatability in producing high quality wet-cast paving end-products, including cobblestone, flagstone and coping.
PMSA® has partnered with Pavatile™, leaders in concrete wet-cast paving technology. The Pavatile™ wet-cast method produces high-definition, realistic looking simulated sandstone and granite finishes. We offer a variety of different moulds to produce paving products from 100 mm x 100 mm to 400 mm x 400 mm.
Our wet-cast moulds and machinery are Built to Last® resulting in a low lifetime cost of ownership due to our machinery lasting for decades and our wet-cast polyurethane moulds lasting up to 15 years. The Pavatile™ mould durability in hard-wear conditions make them an excellent choice for wet-cast production.
We provide complete solutions including concrete batching, mixing, moulds and product handlings for concrete wet-cast production lines. The system is easy to expand by adding more moulds for different finishes and sizes when required. The wet-cast products can complement ordinary paving that has been made in brick, block and paver making machines.
Our wet-cast moulds can be used to produce high quality end-products for residential, commercial and industrial projects:
An extensive selection of concrete paving products can be manufactured for residential projects, including pavers around swimming pools, walkways, driveways, steps and patios.
A selection of pavers can be manufactured for public spaces, car parks, shopping centres, residential estates and paved roads. We also provide permeable paving solutions.
A collection of products specially designed for industrial and run-off areas has been developed. We offer a range of moulds for industrial roads, kerbing, traffic circles, factories as well as permeable paving solutions.
Features & Benefits
The features and benefits of Pavatile™ wet-cast moulds and plants include:
- Detailed moulds create wet-cast products with a realistic stone, sandstone or granite finish.
- Various designs and textures available for beautiful, highly detailed surfaces.
- Multiple surface finishes are used in each mould to ensure a natural look rather than repetition of the same pattern.
- The unique mould designs and surface textures allow clients to produce an upmarket wet-cast paving product that delivers higher profit margins with similar input costs to manufacturing conventional paving.
- A broad range of moulds are available for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Moulds are available in a variety of different sizes, from cobblestone (100 mm x 100 mm) to flagstone (400 mm x 400 mm).
- Wet-cast products complement ordinary paving products and can be used together for aesthetic purposes.
- Pavatile™ moulds are self-supporting moulds that don’t need costly support frames.
- Cleaning is easier as there is no build-up of material between frames and moulds.
- To increase production, new moulds can be added as required.
- With a lifespan of up to 15 years, the moulds are rugged and long-lasting, even under harsh operating conditions.