PMSA® provides a full range of production board accumulator and treatment options which form part of the production board handling system.
Production boards returning to the production cycle should be cleaned and maintained before they are returned to the brick, block and paver making machine, to ensure longevity of the production board and improve end product quality.
Production board handling systems include production board return chain conveyor systems, board cleaning, turning, maintenance, board accumulation and storage depending on the final plant layout and client requirements.
Accumulator and treatment items include:
- Return chain conveyor systems:
- Hydraulic indexing for precise board placement
- Block pusher for separating the cured product from the board
- Product accumulator to remove products from boards and speed up packing
- Board brushing and cleaning:
- Nylon bristle brushing for wooden and composite plastic production boards
- Wire bristle brushing for steel production boards
- Board spraying systems for production board treatment and easy end product release
- Board turning to use both sides of the production board
- Production board accumulators and storage:
- Manual vacuum swing-arm for packing and unpacking of boards
- Automated accumulator and de-accumulator for packing and unpacking of boards
- Walking beam for movement and storage of board packs
- Automated board storage and buffering systems
- Production board magazines are included on certain brick, block and paver making machines
PMSA® board accumulators and treatment systems are reliable and customers have found that high levels of productivity can be achieved when used in conjunction with a PMSA® packer system. The system reduces production board damage and is suitable for 3000 production boards per 9-hour production shift, depending on the product types being produced.
Design features of the board accumulators and treatment systems include the latest controls and automation instrumentation to ensure highest productivity and lowest downtime while being simple and cost effective to operate and maintain.
Built to Last
Buy once, buy right! The system is Built to Last® and customers have been able to operate their board accumulators and treatment systems successfully for decades without needing costly maintenance and continual equipment replacement.
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks.
Features & Benefits
PMSA®’s Board accumulators and treatment systems are Built to Last® and used on large to ultra large size brick, block and paver making plants. Features include:
- The chain conveyor includes a duplex chain which allows for better grip on the production board and increase longevity of the chain.
- The system is also available with hydraulic indexing for precise placement of board and products to assist in fast and efficient packing by the packer head.
- Weatherproof system for indoor or outdoor operation.
- Robust and engineered for long-lasting durability.