PMSA® supplies a comprehensive range of floor grinding and polishing machinery and technology for concrete, screed overlays, terrazzo, wood and natural stone floors.
PMSA® through Superb Flooring Systems has partnered with Husqvarna in distributing Husqvarna, the world’s leading technology and brands in all floor preparation, grinding and polishing. Through our dealer network, we distribute the equipment throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
The products available include the technologically advanced Husqvarna HTC and PG professional range for all floor applications, as well as planetary and single disc machines for floor preparation, grinding and wood floor sanding.
With the Husqvarna range of professional machinery, flooring contractors can now offer Husqvarna Superfloor™, the global standards of polished concrete floors.
A Husqvarna polished concrete floor is the best choice because it is:
- Easy to clean
- Modern and elegant
- Unbeatably durable
- Environmentally friendly
- High-quality and economical
In addition, we supply:
- Diamond tooling
- Dust extractors
- Tools and attachments for various flooring tasks
- Twister® DCS (Diamond Cleaning System)
- Training and technical support
Our range offers the lowest cost of operation with the highest production levels for producing high quality floors and all our equipment is Built to Last®, resulting in low lifetime cost of ownership.
Our professional grinder range includes:
- Husqvarna HTC 950 RX
- Husqvarna HTC 5,6 and 8 Models (Duratiq technology) in a number of variations
- Husqvarna HTC 270 EG Professional edge grinder
- Husqvarna PG 540, 690 and 830 Models in a number of variations
The planetary single speed range includes:
- Husqvarna PG 510
- Husqvarna PG 450
The single disc range includes:
- Husqvarna PG 400
- Husqvarna PG 280
The vacuum range includes:
- Husqvarna S13, S26 and S36
- Husqvarna T4000, T7500 and T10000
- Husqvarna DC6000
- Husqvarna HTC D60, D80
- Husqvarna W70 and W250 wet vacuums
- Husqvarna C3000, C5500 pre-separators
Features & Benefits
The features and benefits of the Husqvarna technology includes:
Husqvarna HTC and PG Professional range
The Husqvarna HTC and PG Professional range of floor grinders can be used for floor preparation and polishing of concrete and natural stone of any job size.
- Available in a wide range of machine sizes with various configurations
- Machines are available with either 3 or 4 grinding heads to suit all grinding applications
- Husqvarna Dual Drive technology for higher production rates
- HMI LCD screen with running data for easy access to machine running data for efficient tooling use
- Fully functional radio control for remote control machine operation for maximum productivity
- Adjustable weights for more pressure when grinding and less when polishing
- Long service intervals for increased uptime
- Multi tool holders for contractors to be able to use both Redi Lock and EZ-Change tool ranges
- Optional mist cooling system with airflow tool holders increases the grinding efficiency and improves cutting rates by up to 100%, while extending the lifespan of the tools
Husqvarna planetary single speed and Husqvarna single disc range
This range of machinery is used for floor preparation to remove all types of floor coverings including epoxy, self-levelling compound, paint, adhesives and carpet remnants, leaving a levelled, flat concrete surface ready to be prepared with a new floor covering.
- Simple, robust and functional design
- Efficient dust extraction
- A robust and sturdy chassis for smooth grinding
- Adjustable chassis and handle for easy machine handling
Redi Lock and EZ Change
The Husqvarna Diamond Tools are used for bush-hammering, planetary scarifying, rough and smooth grinding and high-gloss polishing of concrete, natural stone, overlays and more.
- Our range of diamond tools includes:
- Metal tools
- Resin tools
- Wood grinding tools
- Handheld edging tools
- Both tooling ranges can be used for all machines
- The Redi Lock and EZchange systems for tool changing is quick, simple and safe
Vacuums for dust and slurry management
The Husqvarna dust extractors are used for a dust-free environment when grinding and polishing floors.
- Available in various sizes from the handy Husqvarna S13 to the powerful, remote-controlled HTC D80.
- Dust or slurry Husqvarna has got it all covered.
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks