PMSA® manufacturers the V200 turbine pan mixer for specialised mixing of wet and dry concrete, refractory materials, powders, plaster, shotcrete, screed and foundry materials. It is ideal for mixing concrete to manufacture bricks, blocks, paving bricks, roof tiles, compressed earth bricks (CEB), pre-cast products, cold bitumen, on-site refractory, plaster and mortar mixing.
The V200 is Built to Last® with a heavy-duty design and spring-loaded mixing arms and tools, ensuring extended wear life. It has a maximum dry filling capacity of 180 litres or 230 kg, and can be supplied with a choice of electric, diesel or air motors.
Typical industries and applications for the V200 turbine pan mixer
- Brick, block and paver manufacture
- Concrete roof tile manufacture
- On-site concrete including mortar, plasters and tile adhesives
- Kerbstone plants
- Lintel manufacture
- Wet-cast paving products
- Concrete piping and manhole elements
- Stabilised compressed earth brick and block
- Cold asphalt and bitumen mixing
- Manufacture of floor and wall tile cement adhesives and grouts
- Mixing of powders
- Agriculture for mixing fertilizer and animal feeds
- Mining underground and surface concrete
Features & Benefits
PMSA®’s V200 turbine pan mixer is Built to Last® and the perfect small size turbine pan mixer. Features of the V200 turbine pan mixer include:
- Heavy duty, robust design with spring-loaded mixing arms and wear tools for extended wear life.
- The 3-bladed sprung mixing star is driven anti-clockwise by a robust geared motor unit mounted below the pan and protected by a spill plate.
- Safety grid and limit switch for automatic cut-out.
- The hand-lever operated, segmented bottom discharge gate is self-cleaning.
- The mixing star has an inner wall-scraper to reduce concrete build up.
- Right-angled drive for low discharge height (optional not standard).
- The pan floor and wall are lined with easily replaced wear segments, ensuring maximum cost-efficiency, minimal downtime and long operating life of the turbine pan mixer.
- Loader skip capacity of 180 litres available in tilting type or bottom discharge for low dust emission:
- 3 kW winch drive with flanged electro-magnetic brake.
- Rope drum with upper and lower limit switches.
- Upper emergency limit switch and panel.
- The turbine pan mixer is supplied (pre-wired) with a starter/isolator switch.
Upgrade your V200 mixer with various available options
The V200 turbine pan mixer is available with several options.
- Air-cooled diesel option – 4 kW
- Air-motor 4.5 kW for mining applications
- Single phase 230 Volt inverter option available
- Right-angled drive for low discharge height
- Tilting or bottom discharge loader skip for turbine pan mixers mounted on a platform for easy filling
- Customised weigh batching systems to suit customer requirements
- Pan floor-mounted microwave moisture sensing equipment
- Available on a trailer for mobility and on-site work
- Mobile option – fitted with pneumatic tyres for site work
- Electro-pneumatic operated discharge gate for automation
- Ceramic lining and tungsten carbide wear-resistant tooling for extended wear life
- Dust cover (note: dust cover replaces safety grid)
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks