PMSA® provides a variety of options for the removal and packing of cured concrete products from production boards into packs. The ULTRA off-packing system is PMSA®’s fastest off-packing solution for the world’s largest brick, block and paver making plants. The ULTRA off-packing system can handle production board sizes up to 1 500 mm by 1 500 mm and is capable of packing 650 kg of concrete product per board.
With cycle times under 10 seconds, the ULTRA off-packing system can achieve up to 3 200 production boards per 9-hour shift. Its servo-driven electric operation provides high-force and maximum travel speeds for ultra-high performance off-packing of cured concrete products including bricks, pavers, maxi bricks, hollow blocks, special products, heavy kerbstones and products with up to 500 mm end heights.
The rotating, four-sided servo-driven packer head has powerful clamping for heavy products. The system is primarily designed for use with a stacker and de-stacker.
PMSA® customers have found the proven design of the ULTRA off-packing system enables high efficiency and production capacities of up to 3 200 production boards per 9-hour shift. The ULTRA off-packing system enables effortless and precise packing of products ready for strapping. It is ideal for fully automated packaging systems where its precision movements reduce breakages and waste.
The ULTRA off-packing system is designed to surpass all packing systems in terms of speed, accuracy and longevity through superior engineering design and latest technology.
Design features of ULTRA off-packing system include servo-driven controls and operation for the highest productivity and heaviest products (up to 650 kg per production board) and the most precise packing.
Built to Last®
Buy once, buy right! Engineered and designed to withstand the most demanding conditions with longevity and precision throughout its life, it is Built to Last® and operate for decades with minimal hassle and reduced downtime. Longevity results in a continually reducing cost-to-capital as this equipment does not need to be replaced for decades.
Features & Benefits
PMSA®’s ULTRA off-packing system is Built to Last® and used in large and ultra large brick, block and paver making plants. Features include:
- Robustly constructed portal frame ensures minimal deflection and longevity of the structure.
- Powerful 4-sided servo-driven clamping enables easy lifting of heavy concrete products, such as kerbstones and special products.
- The 4-sided servo-driven clamping enables irregular shaped concrete products to be easily clamped and packed.
- Servo and belt-driven cross travel of the packer head ensures highest precision and rapid movement of light or heavy loads.
- The 180-degree rotating packer head enables layers to be alternated during packing for even product packs.
- Powerful servo-driven system enables packing of up to 650 kg of products per layer.
- The servo-driven system is a low maintenance system due to the longevity of serovo-motors.