The PMSA® RE1400-LITE brick, block and paver making machine is the best-in-class large-capacity machine. This powerful concrete brick, block and paver making machine can produce 150 000 bricks, 96 600 pavers, 70 000 maxi bricks, 28 800 hollow blocks (140 mm width) or 3 000 kerbstones (figure 7) per 9-hour shift on a 1 400 mm x 840 mm wood or composite production board. Depending on the level of automation, plant configuration and options, a plant can be operated with as few as 8 production and product handling staff.
The RE1400-LITE is designed to consistently produce high-quality bricks, industrial strength pavers, hollow blocks, decking blocks, retaining wall blocks, garden kerbs, industrial strength infrastructure kerbstones, as well as special products up to 400 mm in height. The PMSA® RE1400-LITE is owing to its robust heavy-duty tubular frame.
Due to the high productivity, technology and life span of the RE1400-LITE, it will produce a full range of standard and specialised high quality industrial strength products with low production costs for decades.
PMSA® customers have found the RE1400-LITE is capable of exceeding production capacities. The technology used in the RE1400-LITE allows for dependable output every day.
Due to PMSA®’s excellent market-leading technical support and immediately available spare parts support, many PMSA® customers exceed the stated production capacities, resulting in improved productivity and increased profits.
Design features of the RE1400-LITE block machine include full PLC controlled operation, pneumatic mould and tamper clamping for fast mouldbox changing and a floating tamper, which results in increased compaction and product density. The heavy-duty tubular frame is designed to withstand decades of working continuously under demanding multi-shift operating conditions without failing or cracking. The RE1400-LITE includes heavy-duty tamper vibrators, precision product height control, VSD (Variable Speed Drive) controlled dual Ultra-vibrator-boxes (including forced air motor cooling) and high response proportional hydraulic valves with encoders for closed loop control. These technical design features of the RE1400-LITE result in lower cement consumption, high compaction, excellent dimensional consistency of products and fast cycle times.
PMSA® provides technology training and workshops for our customers to assist them in continually improving production, quality and profitability.
Built to Last®
Buy once, buy right! Having a machine that lasts for decades means you don’t have to replace your RE1400-LITE every few years; it has been Built to Last®. PMSA®’s RE1400-LITE brick, block and paver making machine will continue to produce profits that can be reinvested into expanding your business instead of replacing inferior equipment.
Our customer’s success stories prove the PMSA®’s Built to Last® philosophy, with customers operating RE1400-LITE machinery on continuous multi-shift production. This results in PMSA® customers enjoying greater success.
Features & Benefits
For larger capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the RE1400 and ULTRA-3000. For smaller capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view VB4X, VB4, VB1X, VB1, RE600, Twin UNI PLANT, UNI PLANT, UNI HYDRAULIC, UNI STATIC, UNI-ECO, PK300 CORNET, PK300-ECO.
PMSA®’s RE1400-LITE is Built to Last® and the ideal large size machine for a brick, block and paver making business. Features of the RE1400-LITE include:
- Heavy-duty tubular frame for long-life and machine rigidity, which results in the consistent production of quality concrete products for decades.
- 4 hard-chromed guide columns with easily replaceable wear resistant guide bushes for accurate tamper and mould box movement to ensure dimensional consistency of products.
Vibration System Features
- Direct driven twin-shaft oil bath Ultra-vibrator-boxes with forced air motor cooling for vertical table vibration, which provides consistent compaction over the full mould area, resulting in uniform product density, increased compaction of concrete products and reduced cement consumption.
- Adjustable vibration frequency/speed control via VSD (Variable Speed Drive) provides optimum compaction for different concrete product types being manufactured, reducing machine maintenance costs and increasing productivity.
- Dynamic main vibration braking for reduced cycle times.
- Electrical control panel includes timer-controlled pre-vibration for optimal mould filling.
- Main vibration is controlled either over time for product density or upon reaching product height, or both.
Mould Filling and Feeder-Box Features
- Pneumatic independently controlled feeder-box scrapers (both front and rear) to reduce concrete spillage.
- Feeder-box on rails with optional agitator for even mould filling.
Tamper and Mould Box Features
- Accurate tamper and mould box movement to ensure dimensional consistency of concrete products.
- Tamper vibration for increased product density and smooth top surface.
- Heavy-duty tamper brake assembly to lock tamper movement during mould lifting preventing product damage.
- Powerful hydraulic system with accumulator, high response proportional hydraulic valves and encoders for closed loop PLC feedback and variable speed during the stroke of every hydraulic operation. This results in smooth, precise and fast movement of tamper, mould, feeder-box and production board feeder for faster cycle times, lower maintenance costs and extended component life.
- Hydraulic power pack and machine controls are placed away from the machine for operator safety and unobstructed view of machine operation.
- Concrete silo and feeder-box assembly is easily adjustable by hydraulic operation to accommodate different mould heights for quick mould changes.
PLC and SCADA Features
- All machine parameters can be changed using a touch-screen interface while machine is in operation for instant adaptation to changing moisture content and aggregate consistency, without stopping the machine.
Production Board Handling Features
- Production board magazine allows for continuous and fast production board feeding.
- Production board size 1 400 mm x 840 mm utilises a chain conveyor and gantry system for handling of the production boards and products.