The PMSA® UNI HYDRAULIC is a small-capacity brick, block and paver making machine with easily interchangeable moulds. It is capable of producing 14 000 bricks, 10 000 pavers, 6 300 maxi bricks or 2 400 hollow blocks (140 mm) per 9-hour shift on a wood or composite production board size of 610 mm x 530 mm. Depending on configuration and plant options, a plant can be operated with 13 production and product handling staff.
Its robust design ensures longevity and product consistency. It is the ideal machine for customers looking to start a brick, block and paver making business.
The UNI HYDRAULIC is designed to consistently produce high-quality bricks, pavers, hollow blocks, decking blocks, retaining wall blocks and garden kerbs. The PMSA® UNI HYDRAULIC is reliable and Built to Last® owing to its robust design.
Due to the high productivity, technology and life span of the UNI HYDRAULIC, it can produce quality products with low production costs for decades.
PMSA® customers have found the UNI HYDRAULIC is capable of exceeding production capacities. The design of the UNI HYDRAULIC allows for dependable output every day.
Due to PMSA®’s excellent market-leading technical support and immediately available spare parts support, many PMSA® customers exceed the stated production capacities, resulting in improved productivity and increased profits.
Design features of the UNI HYDRAULIC include a production board feeder, high-speed twin-shaft vibrator for powerful vertical directional vibration, double mould lift-cylinders and balancing shaft for hydraulic mould lifting and lowering.
PMSA® provides technology training and workshops for our customers to assist them in continually improving production, quality and profitability.
Built to Last®
Buy once, buy right! PMSA®’s UNI HYDRAULIC brick, block and paver making machine will continue to produce profits that can be reinvested into expanding your business instead of replacing inferior equipment. Our customers’ success stories prove the PMSA® Built to Last® philosophy, resulting in PMSA® customers enjoying greater success.
Features & Benefits
For larger capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the UNI PLANT, Twin UNI PLANT, RE600, VB1, VB1X, VB4, VB4X, RE1400-LITE, RE1400 and ULTRA-3000. For smaller capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the UNI STATIC, UNI-ECO, PK300 CORNET and PK300-ECO.
PMSA®’s UNI HYDRAULIC is Built to Last® and is the ideal small size machine for a brick, block and paver making business. Features of the UNI HYDRAULIC include:
- Robust design, requiring minimal maintenance and offering low wear and tear.
- Extra heavy-duty, distortion-free frame ensures products are manufactured to specification and their dimensions are always accurate.
- Heavy-duty 4 column design with easily replaceable vesconite bushes that do not require greasing resulting in easy maintenance.
- Split machine frame with detachable base frame and vibration table on anti-vibration mountings.
- 4 mould-guide columns ensure moulds are evenly stripped.
Vibration System Features
- 1.5 kW, 400 V, 3-phase, high speed, twin-shaft vibrator for powerful vertical directional vibration for improved product compaction, strength and consistency.
- Vibrating table with replaceable wear strips, ensuring high dimensional accuracy.
- Adjustable pre-vibration timer and main vibration push button control to ensure consistent compaction and product height.
Mould Filling and Tamper Features
- Easily interchangeable moulds allow for various sizes of block and bricks to be produced.
- Tamper brush for the cleaning of tamper shoes.
- Locking rods for the precise stripping of high products.
Electric and Hydraulic Features
- The control panel has an isolator switch for safety.
- Hydraulic production board feeder and magazine holds up to 8 production boards and automatically feeds the production boards from the magazine.
- 2.2 kW Hydraulic power pack and machine controls are placed away from the machine for operator safety and an unobstructed view of machine operation.
Production Board Handling Features
- Production board size 530 mm x 610 mm x 18 mm or 21 mm.
- 3 m roller conveyor for faster product removal.
- The concrete product and production board is light enough to be handled manually.