The PMSA® UNI-ECO is a small-capacity static brick, block and paver making machine with easily interchangeable moulds. This machine has been developed as an entry level machine with a simple push button vibration control (without a timer for pre-vibration and main vibration). It is capable of producing 11 200 bricks, 6 000 pavers, 4 900 maxi bricks or 2 000 hollow blocks (140 mm) per 9-hour shift on a wood or composite production board size of 610 mm x 530 mm when using 14 production and product handling staff. Its robust design ensures longevity and product consistency. It is the ideal machine for customers looking to start a brick, block and paver making business.
The UNI-ECO is designed to consistently produce quality bricks, pavers, hollow blocks, decking blocks, retaining wall blocks and garden kerbs. The PMSA® UNI-ECO is reliable and Built to Last® owing to its robust design.
Due to the high productivity, technology and life span of the UNI-ECO, it can produce quality products with low production costs for decades.
The design of the UNI-ECO allows for dependable output every day.
Due to PMSA®’s excellent, market-leading technical support and immediately available spare parts support, many PMSA® customers exceed the stated production capacities resulting in improved productivity and increased profits.
PMSA® provides technology training and workshops for our customers to assist them in continually improving production, quality and profitability.
Built to Last®
Buy once, buy right! PMSA®’s UNI-ECO brick, block and paver making machine will continue to produce profits that can be reinvested into expanding your business instead of replacing inferior equipment. Our customers’ success stories prove the PMSA® Built to Last® philosophy, resulting in PMSA® customers enjoying greater success.
Features & Benefits
For larger capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the UNI STATIC, UNI HYDRAULIC, UNI PLANT, Twin UNI PLANT, RE600, VB1, VB1X, VB4, VB4X, RE1400-LITE, RE1400 and ULTRA-3000. For smaller capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the PK300 CORNET and PK300-ECO.
The UNI-ECO is Built to Last®, ensuring longevity. This machine is reliable and requires minimal maintenance. It is ideal for those wishing to start a brick, block and paver making business. Features of the UNI-ECO include:
- Robust design, requiring minimal maintenance and offering low wear and tear.
- Extra heavy-duty, distortion-free frame ensures products are manufactured to specification and their dimensions are always accurate.
- Heavy-duty 4 column design with easily replaceable vesconite bushes that do not require greasing resulting in easy maintenance.
- Split machine frame with detachable base frame and vibration table on anti-vibration mountings.
- Split machine frame to facilitate manual loading of machine during transport.
- 4 mould-guide columns ensure moulds are evenly stripped.
Vibration System Features
- 1.5 kW, 400 V, 3-phase, high speed, twin-shaft vibrator for powerful vertical directional vibration for improved product compaction, strength and consistency.
- Vibrating table with replaceable wear strips, ensuring high dimensional accuracy.
- Push button pre-vibration and main vibration control to ensure consistent compaction and product height.
Mould Filling and Tamper Features
- Easily interchangeable moulds allow for various sizes of block and bricks to be produced.
- Tamper brush for the cleaning of tamper shoes.
- Locking rods for the precise stripping of high products.
Electric and Hydraulic Features
- The control panel has an isolator switch for safety.
Production Board Handling Features
- Production board size 530 mm x 610 mm x 18 mm or 21 mm.
- Production board frame for easy production board and product removal from the machine.
- The concrete product and production board is light enough to be handled manually.