The PMSA® UNI STATIC is a small-capacity static brick, block and paver making machine with easily interchangeable moulds. It is capable of producing 11 200 bricks, 8 000 pavers, 5 400 maxi bricks or 2 000 hollow blocks (140 mm) per 9-hour shift on a wood or composite production board size of 610 mm x 530 mm when using 14 production and product handling staff. Its robust design ensures longevity and product consistency. It is the ideal machine for customers looking to start a brick, block and paver making business.
The UNI STATIC is designed to consistently produce high-quality bricks, pavers, hollow blocks, decking blocks, retaining wall blocks and garden kerbs. The PMSA® UNI STATIC is reliable and Built to Last® owing to its robust design.
Due to the high productivity, technology and life span of the UNI STATIC, it can produce quality products with low production costs for decades.
The design of the UNI STATIC allows for dependable output every day.
Due to PMSA®’s excellent market-leading technical support and immediately available spare parts support, many PMSA® customers exceed the stated production capacities resulting in improved productivity and increased profits.
PMSA® provides technology training and workshops for our customers to assist them in continually improving production, quality and profitability.
Built to Last®
Buy once, buy right! PMSA®’s UNI STATIC brick, block and paver making machine will continue to produce profits that can be reinvested into expanding your business instead of replacing inferior equipment. Our customer’s success stories prove the PMSA® Built to Last® philosophy, resulting in PMSA® customers enjoying greater success.
Features & Benefits
For larger capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the UNI HYDRAULIC, UNI PLANT, Twin UNI PLANT, RE600, VB1, VB1X, VB4, VB4X, RE1400-LITE, RE1400 and ULTRA-3000. For smaller capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the UNI-ECO, PK300 CORNET and PK300-ECO.
The UNI STATIC is Built to Last®, ensuring longevity. This machine is reliable and requires minimal maintenance. It is ideal for those wishing to start a brick, block and paver making business. Features of the UNI STATIC include:
- Robust design, requiring minimal maintenance and offering low wear and tear.
- Extra heavy-duty, distortion-free frame ensures products are manufactured to specification and their dimensions are always accurate.
- Heavy-duty 4 column design with easily replaceable vesconite bushes that do not require greasing resulting in easy maintenance.
- Split machine frame with detachable base frame and vibration table on anti-vibration mountings.
- 4 mould-guide columns ensure moulds are evenly stripped.
Vibration System Features
- 1.5 kW, 400 V, 3-phase, high speed, twin-shaft vibrator for powerful vertical directional vibration for improved product compaction, strength and consistency.
- Vibrating table with replaceable wear strips, ensuring high dimensional accuracy.
- Adjustable pre-vibration timer and main vibration push button control to ensure consistent compaction and product height.
Mould Filling and Tamper Features
- Easily interchangeable moulds allow for various sizes of block and bricks to be produced.
- Tamper brush for the cleaning of tamper shoes.
- Locking rods for the precise stripping of high products.
Electric and Hydraulic Features
- The control panel has an isolator switch for safety.
Production Board Handling Features
- Production board size 530 mm x 610 mm x 18 mm or 21 mm.
- Production board frame for easy production board and product removal from the machine.
- The concrete product and production board is light enough to be handled manually.