The PMSA® RE600 brick, block and paver making machine is a top-class medium-capacity machine. It can produce 28 000 bricks, 18 000 pavers, 16 000 maxi bricks or 6 000 hollow blocks (140 mm width) per 9-hour shift on a 530 mm x 610 mm wood or composite production board. Depending on configuration and plant options, a plant can be operated with 12 production and product handling staff.
The RE600 is designed to consistently produce high-quality bricks, pavers, hollow blocks, decking blocks, retaining wall blocks and garden kerbs. The PMSA® RE600 is reliable and Built to Last® owing to its robust design.
Due to the high productivity, technology and life span of the RE600, it can produce quality products with low production costs for decades.
PMSA® customers have found the RE600 is capable of exceeding production capacities. The technology used in the RE600 allows for dependable output every day.
Due to PMSA®’s excellent market leading technical support and immediately available spare parts support, many PMSA® customers exceed the stated production capacities, resulting in improved productivity and increased profits.
Design features of the larger capacity PMSA® machines have been incorporated into the RE600 medium-capacity machine. These technical design features of the RE600 result in higher compaction, dimensional consistency of products and faster cycle times in comparison to PMSA®’s small-capacity brick block and paver making machine range.
PMSA® provides technology training and workshops for our customers to assist them in continually improving production, quality and profitability.
Built to Last®
Buy once, buy right! Having a machine that lasts for decades means you don’t have to replace your RE600 every few years; it has been Built to Last®. PMSA®’s RE600 brick, block and paver making machine will continue to produce profits that can be reinvested into expanding your business instead of replacing inferior equipment. Our customer’s success stories prove the PMSA® Built to Last® philosophy, resulting in PMSA® customers being more successful.
Features & Benefits
For larger capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the VB1, VB1X, VB4, VB4X, RE1400-LITE, RE1400 and ULTRA-3000. For smaller capacity brick, block and paver making plants, view the Twin UNI PLANT, UNI PLANT, UNI HYDRAULIC, UNI STATIC, UNI-ECO, PK300 CORNET and PK300-ECO.
PMSA®’s RE600 is Built to Last and the ideal medium-size machine for a brick, block and paver making business. Features of the RE600 include:
- Heavy-duty tubular frame for long-life and machine rigidity, which results in the consistent production of quality products for decades.
- 4 hard-chromed guide columns with easily replaceable wear resistant guide bushes for accurate tamper and mould box movement to ensure dimensional consistency of products.
Vibration System Features
- Twin-shaft vibrator for vertical table vibration, which provides consistent compaction over the full mould area, resulting in uniform product density and reduced cement consumption.
- Adjustable vibration frequency/speed control via VSD (Variable Speed Drive) provides optimum compaction for different product types being manufactured, reducing machine maintenance costs and increasing productivity.
- Dynamic main vibration braking for reduced cycle times.
- Electrical control panel includes timer-controlled pre-vibration for optimal mould filling.
- Main vibration is controlled either over time for product density or upon reaching product height.
Mould Filling and Feeder-Box Features
- Concrete silo and feeder-box assembly that is easily adjustable to accommodate different moulds.
- Hydraulic operated feeder-box allows for quick mould filling and increased production.
- Powerful hydraulic system for fast and smooth mould, tamper, feeder-box and production board-feeder operation, giving faster cycle times, lower maintenance costs and extended component life.
- Hydraulic power pack and machine controls are placed away from the machine for operator safety and an unobstructed view of machine operation.
- On the optional PLC controlled RE600, all machine parameters can be changed using a touch-screen interface while the machine is in operation for instant adaptation to changing moisture content and aggregate consistency, without stopping the machine.
Production Board Handling Features
- Production board magazine allows for continuous and fast production board feeding.
- Production board size 530 mm x 610 mm x 18 mm or 21 mm.
- The concrete product and production board is light enough to be handled manually.