The PMSA® P1000 counter-current rapid pan mixer has a maximum dry filling capacity of up to 1 000 litres or 1 300 kg. It has been designed for the specialised mixing of wet and dry concrete, refractory materials, powders, plasters, shotcrete, fibre concrete and foundry materials.
The P1000 robust rapid counter-current pan mixer is Built to Last® with a heavy-duty, 11 kW mixing star and a 7.5 kW geared motor pan drive in a dust-proof enclosed design.
For smaller capacity counter-current rapid pan mixers, view the P500.
Typical industries and applications for the P1000 counter-current rapid pan mixer
- Brick, block and paver making plants
- Concrete ready-mix batching plants
- Concrete roof-tile plants
- Concrete pipe plants
- Concrete structural elements
- Pre-stressed concrete elements and flooring
- Dry adhesive mixing
- Wet-cast paving products
- Glass industry
- Mixing of powders
- Surface concrete for mining operation
- Fertilizer plants
Features & Benefits
PMSA®’s P1000 counter-current rapid pan mixer is Built to Last® with top of range technology features, making it a market-leading medium to large capacity counter-current rapid pan mixer. Features of the P1000 counter-current rapid pan mixer include:
- The P1000 pan mixer is proven to be very reliable, requiring minimal maintenance, with all mixing parts easily replaceable.
- The pan is carried on a sealed ball-bearing turntable for trouble-free maintenance.
- The pan is driven by a 7.5 kW geared motor drive for intensive mixing.
- The central floor discharge is operated by an electro-hydraulic power pack, suitable for automatic operation and remote control.
- One 4-bladed mixing star with overhead 11 kW or 15 kW geared motor drives ensure thorough mixing of all material types due to the cross flow action of the P1000 pan mixer.
- A 7.5 kW loader skip drive with electro-magnetic brake and cable drum ensures trouble free operation.
- The control panel includes controls for upper and lower limit switches, an upper emergency limit switch and a slack-rope sensor.
Upgrade your P1000 mixer with various available options
The P1000 counter-current rapid pan mixer is available with several options.
- The mixer can be purchased with or without a loader skip
- High-speed agitator for intensive mixing
- Tungsten carbide mixing arms and tools for extended life on mixing tools
- Ceramic linings for pan wall and floors for extended life and lower maintenance
- Mixer-mounted microwave moisture measuring equipment for automatic control of the water content in the mix
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks