The PMSA® P2000 counter-current rapid pan mixer has a maximum dry filling capacity of up to 2 000 litres or 3 200kg. It has been designed for the specialised mixing of wet and dry concrete, refractory materials, powders, plasters, shotcrete, fibre concrete and foundry materials.
The robust P2000 rapid counter-current pan mixer is Built to Last® with heavy-duty, twin 15kW mixing stars turning clockwise and counter clockwise and a powerful 18.5 kW geared motor pan drive in a dust-proof enclosed design.
For larger capacity mixers, PMSA® supplies a complete range of planetary pan mixers.
Typical industries and applications for the P2000 counter-current rapid pan mixer
- Brick, block and paver making plants
- Concrete ready-mix batching plants
- Concrete roof tile plants
- Concrete pipe plants
- Concrete structural elements
- Pre-stressed concrete elements and flooring
- Dry adhesive mixing
- Wet-cast paving products
- Glass industry
- Mixing of powders
- Surface concrete for mining operations
- Fertilizer plants
Features & Benefits
PMSA®’s P2000 counter-current rapid pan mixer is Built to Last® with top of range technology features, making it the market-leading large capacity counter-current rapid pan mixer. Features of the P2000 counter-current rapid pan mixer include:
- The P2000 pan mixer is proven to be very reliable, requiring minimal maintenance, with all mixing parts easily replaceable.
- The pan is carried on a sealed ball-bearing turntable for trouble-free maintenance.
- The pan is driven by an 18.5 kW geared motor drive for intensive mixing.
- The central floor discharge is operated by an electro-hydraulic power pack, suitable for automatic operation and remote control.
- Two 4-bladed mixing stars with overhead 15 kW geared motor drives ensure thorough mixing of all material types due to the counter-current cross flow action of the P2000 pan mixer.
- A 15 kW loader skip drive with electro-magnetic brake and cable drum ensures trouble free operation.
- The control panel includes controls for upper and lower limit switches, an upper emergency limit switch and a slack-rope sensor.
Upgrade your P2000 mixer with various available options
The P2000 counter-current rapid pan mixer is available with several options.
- The mixer can be purchased with or without a loader skip
- High-speed agitator for intensive mixing
- Tungsten carbide mixing arms and tools for extended life on mixing tools
- Ceramic linings for pan wall and floors for extended life and lower maintenance
- Mixer-mounted microwave moisture measuring equipment for automatic control of the water content in the mix
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last ® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks