The PMSA® P1500 counter-current rapid pan mixer has a maximum dry filling capacity of up to 1 500 litres or 2 400kg. It has been designed for the specialised mixing of wet and dry concrete, refractory materials, powders, plasters, shotcrete, fibre concrete and foundry materials.
The P1500 robust rapid counter-current pan mixer is Built to Last® with heavy-duty, twin 15 kW mixing stars turning clockwise and counterclockwise and a powerful 11 kW geared motor pan drive in a dust-proof enclosed design.
For larger capacity mixers, view the P2000 counter-current rapid pan mixer.
PMSA® also supplies a range of planetary pan mixers.
Typical industries and applications for the P1500 counter-current rapid pan mixer
- Brick, block and paver making plants
- Concrete ready-mix batching plants
- Concrete roof tile plants
- Concrete pipe plants
- Concrete structural elements
- Pre-stressed concrete elements and flooring
- Dry adhesive mixing
- Wet-cast paving products
- Glass industry
- Mixing of powders
- Surface concrete for mining operations
- Fertilizer plants
Features & Benefits
PMSA®’s P1500 counter-current rapid pan mixer is Built to Last® with top of range technology features, making it a market-leading large capacity counter-current rapid pan mixer. Features of the P1500 counter-current rapid pan mixer include:
- The P1500 pan mixer is proven to be very reliable, requiring minimal maintenance, with all mixing parts easily replaceable.
- The pan is carried on a sealed ball-bearing turntable for trouble-free maintenance.
- The pan is driven by an 11 kW geared motor drive for intensive mixing.
- The central floor discharge is operated by an electro-hydraulic power pack, suitable for automatic operation and remote control.
- Two 4-bladed mixing stars with overhead 15 kW geared motor drives ensure thorough mixing of all material types due to the counter-current cross flow action of the P1500 pan mixer.
- An 11 kW loader skip drive with electro-magnetic brake and cable drum ensures trouble free operation.
- The control panel includes controls for upper and lower limit switches, an upper emergency limit switch and a slack-rope sensor.
Upgrade your P1500 mixer with various available options
The P1500 counter-current rapid pan mixer is available with several options.
- The mixer can be purchased with or without a loader skip
- High-speed agitator for intensive mixing
- Tungsten carbide mixing arms and tools for extended life on mixing tools
- Ceramic linings for pan wall and floors for extended life and lower maintenance
- Mixer-mounted microwave moisture measuring equipment for automatic control of the water content in the mix
PMSA®, Pan Mixers®, Built to Last® and the PMSA® Company Logo are registered trade marks